PMI's Virtual Experience Series is On Demand!
As we navigate a world defined by challenge and change, we can embrace the opportunity to Make Reality in new and exciting ways.
From the comfort of your home or office, view the final installment of PMI's award-winning Virtual Experience Series 2022, featuring educational sessions, originally live streamed from Global Summit, including the opening keynote with futurist and best-selling author Amy Webb, and an abundance of great content and exhibits. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn, network, and earn 9+ PDUs. On-demand access will be available through 31 January 2023.
Your quick guide to what’s available.
Join us on demand to:
- Grow your skills and earn PDUs by attending educational sessions.
- Explore the virtual Exhibit Halls and see how you can level up your career with PMI.
- Visit our 2022 PMI Awards Gallery, celebrating the changemakers, innovative ideas, and outstanding teamwork behind the groundbreaking projects that are changing our world and guiding us forward.
Global Summit Live Stream Recordings
- Opening General Session and Keynote Speaker from PMI Global Summit, Amy Webb: Think Like a Futurist
- The Culturally Intelligent Project Manager — Why and How
- From Volcanoes to the Cosmos: The Making of an Authentic Leader
- Effective Communication That Leads to Success
- Humanizing Transformation: Engaging People to Accelerate Success
- Organizational Maturity and PMO
- Learn Powerful Emotional Engagement Strategies to Ensure Your Project’s Success
- The Introvert Advantage: Leading in This Loud, Loud World
- Agile and Earned Value: Together at Last?
- Foundations of an Enterprise Project Management Office
- The Great Onboarding — How to Make or Break the First 90 Days
- Livestream Session: The Magic of Business Agility Using Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Life Hacks and Habit for Efficiencies + Life/Work Juggling
- You’re constantly being asked to do more with less. No matter how hard you try, you can’t make more hours each day, so it’s important to understand how to manage your day. Learn tips on leveraging peak productivity hours, building habits for productivity, and implementing time blocking to use your working hours better. It’s time to work smarter.
- Resume Writing/Interview Tips
- What sets you apart from the crowded job market? Getting ready for an interview but not feeling confident? We will help you discover your unique value proposition, introduce tips that can amplify your reach, and build a to-do list with top tips to ensure you walk (or Zoom) into your interview ready to showcase the professional you are.
- Get a Killer LinkedIn™ Profile Makeover
- We’re here to share strategies and practical tips to help you design an optimized profile that attracts your desired audience and builds a high-quality network on LinkedIn™.
- Stress Relief + Burnout Management
- Look at the causes that lead to burnout and introduce steps you can take to ease yourself out of the cycle.
Virtual Product Theaters
- Citizen Development - The Culture Fixer-Upper
- Don’t Get Stuck in The Mud: A Project Manager's Path to Citizen Development
- Maximize the Success of Your Project Team(s) with KICKOFF™